My Ex From Hell - Tellulah Darling 3.5 StarsI am stunned into silence. Wow. Tellulah tells a story about a teenaged Goddess who has spunk, fight, and a very sarcastic mouth. The story is told from the perspective of Sophie Bloom A.K.A. Persephone. The beginning of the story is what I was expecting. It's too fast and far too much like a journal for my liking. Sophie seems to play everything out a little too much. There is also the never-ending amount of clich├ęs. It also plays a lot into the high school stereotypes with the evil queen bee dating the hottest guy around and what-not. But somewhere in the middle, it changes and it's enjoyable and funny and I love it! Nonetheless, I love the relationship between Kai and Theo, it's hilarious and grin-worthy. The fights and sarcastic dialogue they use makes it hard to put the book down. My Ex From Hell is definitely a book to read on a rainy day.I like the characters. I really do. But I hate how easily they accept that Sophie is a goddess with crazy powers. Sure, someone faints and everyone is like, "Omg! No! I don't believe it!" But I was expecting more disbelief and more... suspicion. I think Tellulah Darling could have played this out for a much longer period than she does in the book. It just did not feel real to me. Another thing I don't like about the book is that I'm constantly being pulled out of the story. Although it's mostly to make a funny point, being pulled out of the book at least twice in every chapter gets annoying.Out of all the characters, I never thought that I would like the protagonist, Sophie the most. I never thought so because I usually don't like the protagonist the most in books. But I do, she's addicting with her quircky self, shooting balls of light at the bad guys. She kicks some serious ass and I love the romance between Sophie and Kai because it's entertaining. They always have something to yell at each other about.Greek myths and modern-day life intertwine beautifully with creatures that could easily pass as bikers and Scream impersonators. I wasn't expecting the ending with everything that's happened with the gang. A great twist to end the story with!My Ex From Hell is a humourous and fun way to start a trilogy full of creepy creatures and annoying ex's. I recommend this to everyone who loves Greet Mythology and a romance that has been to Hell and back (literally). My Date From Hell comes out some time next year and I for one, cannot wait to read it!