Invincible Summer - Hannah Moskowitz Not a big fan of Summer beach house books but this one was an exception. Not only did the cover draw me in, but so did the different summers. It was like reading four mini stories wrapped up in one big story. Pretty awesome.This book made me a little teary-eyed. Hannah Moskowitz took an unoriginal idea and made it original by adding not two summers but four summers in. This story had a great supporting secondary characters that shone in their own little light. The relationship between all the kids in the family is so strong that at one point, I thought they could survive anything that hit them as long as they stayed together. But I didn’t like the relationship between Chase and Melinda because it was so typical. In Invincible Summer the story is told from Chase’s point of view over the course of four summers (his fifteenth to eighteenth). Even though I really enjoyed this book it was still a summer based book so there were a few things that bugged the shit out of me. This book wasn’t the easiest to get into because there are so many character that had to be introduced in a short amount of time. I kept getting confused in the beginning because there were so many kids to remember and I couldn’t tell which ones apart. I also didn’t like the first summer. It was boring and so very rushed, I wished Hannah Moskowitz did a better job delivering almost everything in a smoother manner. The main romance in this book killed me because it is so typical summer romance. Chase does his thing with Melinda behind Noah’s back and Melinda has to choose. Some sort of different romance would have been great. In this book, my favourite character had to be Gideon. Not only because he’s such a sweetie but also because he is just so different from everyone else. My favourite summer was the seventeenth summer because so much happened and there were so many surprises and twist. I also liked it the best because Melinda gets blamed for everything (mwahahaha). I think Hannah Moskowitz did a great job writing Melinda because she was supposed to be a bitch and that was how I saw her. She was cruel, manipulative, and just a complete bitch who took control of a situation just because she knew she could. Like I said before, I loved the relationship between the family because they struggled quite a bit but the children still stayed together. I especially liked the relationship between Chase and Noah because they could tell each other anything and still understand and trust each other no matter what. I loved how there was sign language included in this story. Sign language is just fucking awesome. I’m not sure how I felt about the ending because it was so sad and so quiet and so different from the other summers. Invincible Summer By Hannah Moskowitz is a great summer read for the ending summer vacation. It’s also great for anyone who loves love triangles and big families sticking together when times get tough.